Thursday, September 3, 2009

Staring of a travel log

I've always wanted to study abroad, to "soak in the salt water sea" for at least a year or 2, but boh lui (no money)!! But anyway, last year I still get the chance to soak my not-very-long legs into the salt water for 3 months. I went to Liverpool to top-up my Advance Diploma to a Degree!

Well definitely not gonna talk about the studying part, what's there to talk about anyway, boring~ We pretty much went there for anything but study, we went traveling a lot, shopping, exploring the western countries, getting to know ang-mo-kaos/guai-lou, you get the idea. XD So I'll be blogging about my life over there from now on, on and off. Hehe

Before I start with anything, here's some preview of what's to come!

a lazy afternoon at the campus

our wonderful trip to Scotland

@ London (guys don't envy me too much ya)

party scenes in Liverpool

-------------------------------------------------------------

And here's a few more from the graduation trip to parts of Europe!

Arch de Triumph @ Paris

posing with Barcelona's skyline~

freezing my ass off in Switzerland

and not to forget, Disneyland!!! *woot woot*

-----------------------------------

So don't think that I'm gonna finish this series of travel log any time soon cos there's just too many people, places and happenings to cover!!

Stay tune then!!


Lurve always~*


5 comments:

tonfucius said...

waiting to see more.. :)

Donna said...

at least u've been scotland, london, paris, Switzerland, disneyland before. =___________="

Whitney said...

hot on, don't hold your breath though... ahaha but will try to do it soon..

dolly, yeah i guess i'm quite fortunate,hope you'll have your chance soon!

just realized i have a typo mistake, at the title! it's suppose to be starting not staring.. @.@

chris federick said...

Hi, 1st time visiting your blog. Gotta say, u definitely have an interesting life. Good 4 u 4 studying abroad. Get to visit lots of places, meet new people, and learn their culture. It will b my turn next year going to ang mo country, Sydney for my 2nd year degree. Cant wait 4 more of ur posts. Maybe I can learn something.

Whitney said...

chris, wow Sydney is great!! I've never been there but have always wanted to. i'm sure you'll have a blast!