Monday, August 31, 2009

The most hilarious wrong number ever


On the 25th of August 2009, 12.10 midnight, I received a message, written in a language that I'm not familiar with, Bahasa Malaysia. But, I still managed to make sense out of it. :) Here's how it went:

Sy cuba benci awk ats yg da blaku, tp smpai skng sy msh sygkn awk.. sy xleh nk paksa awk utk kutip sy lg.. mgkin pd awk sy ini sampah.. tp sy pcaya 1 hari awk akn rasa ape yg sy rasa skng nie bila dibuang org dsyg.. sy xdoakn tp sy bhrp awk akn rasainya.. xadil jika sy je yg merasa..

What the *toot*?? I don't have much Malay friends, let alone to dump a Malay boyfriend?? Never mind it, must be another wrong number. And I went on with my life.

BUT, just half an hour ago, I received yet another wrong number from the same number (0179265696, anyone of you know this fella?) and it went like this:

Sy rindukn akw..

???? Hey man it's been like 2 months, shouldn't you be over her already?? I'm assuming that this is a guy, no idea why also. Don't you have any dignity? It's been 2 months and you're still crying over you ex-gf? Pick yourself up and show her that you're carrying on just fine without her.

I can't help it, I just don't like guys/girls acting this way after being dump. There's like soooo many fish in the sea, just turn a corner and you'll bump into a better, bigger and tastier fish!

Anyway I hope this is genuinely a wrong number scenario and not some weird way for some stalker to express his affection to me.

7 comments:

Janice said...

hahah whitney... u should reply him back...

"when i read this msg, i realised i'm no longer the person u love. keep msg-ing me can't change the facts that me and u are from different world. I seriously hope that you can leave me alone and stop sms me because you've got the wrong number. thank you."

Whitney said...

now why didn't i think of that?? ahaha but need to translate into malay i think, later that fella don't understand.. XD

Dragon City said...

Woh.. i think those ppl just simply choose a random number to send their stuff.. Maybe you can reply him, "Telefon saya tak ada kredit, tolong reload RM100, ok?" Hahaha. = p

Whitney said...

good idea also, too bad i'm using post paid. XD
this kinda things always happened to me one... i heard the whole conversation of a couple breaking up during house phone cross line many years ago! live streaming!! ^^

Marcus said...

Just post it to Facebook, the police will take care of the citation.

Kevin Chan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Whitney said...

Kevin, yeap and never look back since then.. XD