Saturday, September 19, 2009

The pain of sharing a room with your sis!


I don't know why but I always writes my blog entries in the middle of the night.

Yesterday my sis shouted at me early in the morning for waking her up. I set 3 alarm clocks using my hand phone and put it somewhere out of my reach so that I'll have to get out of bed in the morning to shut it up, but only to crawl back into my bed and fall asleep again. Seriously it's that hard to get me out of bed. So in between all the alarm ringing and snoozing, I woke up my sis instead, you see we share a room since like forever.

It's been like this since we were both kids. Back when I was in Form 3, I actually slept in the living room for one whole year cos of this. I was in the morning class and she in the afternoon class. My alarm always wakes her up instead of me and she'd have to slap me in the face or kick me in the butt to get me out of the bed. And eventually she couldn't take it anymore and kicked me out of our room. Well I didn't really mind though, I can sleep anywhere no problem. XD

But now that we're both working, history's repeating itself again. And though I didn't mind sleeping on the couch for one whole year back then, am not too keen of doing that again for sure. Well all you people out there who shares a room with your siblings would have a perfect idea about what I'm saying here. So I'm kinda hoping that my bro with get married soon and I can get his room!! Hahaha. Sadly, not sure it's gonna happen that soon though. Till then, I guess my sis will just have to bear with me.


Lurve always~*

P.S. I have no idea why I ended up writing this, it's not what I intended to write
in the first place. Sweat.

4 comments:

Jean said...

then i'm lucky to have my own room?

ps you're invited to comment on my post too =)

chris federick said...

Thank god my brother and I no longer share rooms. It would have been a bloodbath.

Whitney said...

SJ,yes you're one hellava lucky guy!!

Chris,ahaha I think sisters sharing a room is way more nasty than brothers sharing one..

Anonymous said...

well, i have only one brother, no chance of sharing my room. i like to write new post in the middle of the night too but i save it as draft...hehe