Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Brain jamed & TOTALLY LOST!


I've been staring at the New Post page for an hour, writing one or two sentence and deleting it over and over again. =.=

It's not that I have nothing to write about, just cannot decide on which one and how to start on it. Some more I've been pretty much worn out these few days, heavy workload, best friend crashing in my place, out shopping and having tons of fun!

Well I guess I do have one thing to share rite now. Last Sunday, I sent my best friend Mei off to the bus station in Queensbay Mall. We made it there safely alright, missing a few turns but reached there in time nevertheless. So I'm on my own on the way back. You'd think I would know my way home since I've been there quite a few times.

HELL NO!! I made like 10 consecutive wrong turns and took an extra half an hour to reach home!! All I did was went up the flyover when I should just go straight and turn left to Greenlane and I'll be safe. And it all went terribly wrong from there. I ended up somewhere in Jelutong which I'm totally not familiar with.

All I can do is to follow the roadsigns which read "Pusat Bandar" with a ferry painted under it. And after another few wrong turns, I see KOMTAR right in front of me! It's like God's answer to my prayers! OK so now I just have to drive towards KOMTAR and I should know my way from there.

But by then I'm was already so confused and disheartened, I still manage to make wrong turns on the roads which I'm quite familiar with. Damn sad. Luckily by then I was already quite near to my place and managed to find my way home afterall. (It's good that I decided to come back and work in Penang and not stay in KL. Who knows where I would end up if I were to get lost in Kl. I might just went up the wrong high way and end up in Pahang or something.)

So there I was, driving into my house, can't wait to get out of the car, and be greated by my 5 eager dogs. There they are, already waiting at the door steps, wagging their cute fluffy little tails, wait, 1, 2, 3.... Where's my Supermodel-Belle and Fatty-BuiBui? OMG, I took them to the groomer this morning and was suppose to pick them up after I dropped Mei off!

@#$#$#$^#$@

Here we go again. And thank God I didn't get lost this time.

After all the driving and getting lost, seeing them just makes my day that much brighter!!

Hopefully seeing them will brighten up you day too! (Supermodel-Belle & MehMeh)


This was BelleBelle when she was just around 1 month old I think! So CHUBI!!!


As you can see, Fatty-BuiBui is already waiting for me.
Goodnight and sweet dreams to all.


Lurve always~*


0 comments: