Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Lurve from Paris~*


Last week I received a post card from a dear friend of mine, KH, and he sent it from Paris!

How sweet of him!

I don't know french but I can pretty much guess "petit" = petite, and everybody knows bonjour means hello in french. So I think what he's saying is,

Little one, hello from Paris.

Last year when I was in Paris myself, I didn't get the chance to visit Louvre Museum and it has been my biggest regret of the trip. I actually have been in there once, when I was 9, my dad brought us all for a holiday in Europe for a month. But I can only remember bits and parts of it. And I'm sure I'll appreciate it more 13 years later (don't start counting there!).

I'm sure we still have the photos from then, just have to spent some time to look for it. I'll post it up when I found it, and you guys will get to see how cute I was 13 years back, under 8 layers of clothing.


Je t'embrasse~*


6 comments:

iyouwe said...

easy, revisit again lolx! nanged u! hope u will nang me back! good luck! nang me!

Donna said...

the message sounds sweet.. ^_^

Whitney said...

iyouwe, done!

dolly, yea it was sweet, made my day!! ahaha

Kevin Chan said...

'Le petite mort' means something quite different from 'the little death' though, when speaking of 'petite'.

Just my 2 cents and yet another comment for you to F5 into. :D

chris federick said...

I juz noe je ma pel chris. My name is chris.

Whitney said...

wow who knows you can learn french from blogging? hehe

kevin, I had to Google to find out what "Le petite mort" means and also found out that there's a song, "Last legal drug (Le petite mort)" by Korn, well the lyrics pretty much said it all.
Lyrics @ http://www.elyrics.net/read/k/korn-lyrics/last-legal-drug-(Le-petite-mort)-lyrics.html

And chris, je ma pel whitney. thanks for following and great editing skills you got there, thought the newspaper was real till I read the comments!