Sunday, August 30, 2009

Yay~~ New layout!!


For the last 2 days, I've been searching high and low for ways to improve the layout of my blog (no way I'm sticking with the blogger default template).

Well, I guess you can categorize me as a noob when it comes to web designing and coding. This is bad. So instead of mingling with the codes myself, I went for and easier alternative (way easier!) which is to apply ready-made template to my blog. And...

Ta-da~~ Here's the outcome! What do you guys think?? I love the bird for one thing. Hehe. And the credit goes to Gisele Jaquenod!

Gisele is such a talented artist, she offers quite a few other templates on her blog, and obviously I like this one the most! I think 3 columns is just nice, 2 columns really don't have space for all those widgets la, all squeeze down to the bottom, and 4 columns is just too crowded I think.

The best thing I like about this template is that I can easily edit my layout, adding/removing widget using the blogger layout tab without the open-frame-in-new-window fuss. As the previous few templates that I've tried required it, but it doesn't work anyway. I don't know how she does it (not so into the technical details) and if her other templates works as well, but this one is 2 thumbs and 2 toes up!! Yea that's how good it is!

But one thing though, I feel like this design is a lil' bit high in the sweetness level for me. I'm really not this sweet, trust me.

Lurve always.


1 comments:

Whitney said...

testing the comment function! yay~ it too works wonderfully~