Sunday, August 16, 2009

Temptation

I've been surfing the net a lot lately, looking for ways to promote my blog and also widgets to add to it. Sounds like a good idea right? NOT!!

The thing is, I came across sooooo many attractive blogshops! And almost all of them are having sales! Now you know what I mean? There's this chain belt with diamond studded sun/star buckle which is so oh-my-god-cute and it's only RM18! I would have immediately email the shop owner my mailing address I'm not in such a dire financial situation here.


It's lovely, don't you agree?







I'm pretty new with online shopping. Well, I've only done it once to be precise, and all I got is a bad quality imitation goods. So my interest in online shopping stops there, but that changes today. I particularly likes this shop - The Attires' Attic and here's the link to it, in case you're interested. :") http://attireattic.blogspot.com

P.S. By the way, the model has got such good figure! Her waist must be like 22 inch? I would kill to have that kinda of body.

The only thing I can do to comfort myself is to think about all the shopping I will be doing in Taiwan! The stuff there are suppose to be pretty, of high quality and cheap! I'm going to kill my sis if that's not true!

0 comments: