Sunday, August 16, 2009

Interesting fact about me

Now it would be very very wrong, if I don't tell you guys this "thing" about me. And here it goes.

I have 5 dogs.

There, surprise? Well i guess it's not that special anyway. But it is to me. It started with her, Belle. This is taken when she first came to our home.












I know, darn cute, right? She's like the best thing that ever happened to our family. Well this is what she looks like now after 5 happy years in our family!













After 2 years of Belle belle in our family, my bro got my sis another shih tzu for her birthday. And here's MehMeh (as in sheep in hokkien, I think the name suit her perfectly).























Bellebelle and mehmeh didnt really get along at first. Belle was pretty resentful towards mehmeh but mehmeh on the other hand seems to like belle very much. So you can see belle belle running away from mehmeh every time and jump up to places so that mehmeh can't reach her. Hehe. Luckily things changed over time. :"D

Then not long after came Jingle!! The golden retriever!! We named her Jingle so that we can go "Jingle Belle, Jingle Belle~~" ahaha cute right?













She's just very very gentle and she tries so so hard to please us. It has always been my dream to have a golden retriever, they're just so charming, reliable, obedient and gentle. I mean, what's there not to love?

And so we have 3 dogs in our family, and none of us is thinking of getting anymore. Mind you, 3 is more then enough to keep us busy. But then, Belle belle got pregnant. My sis took her for mating actually, and she gave birth to 4 of the most adorable baby shih tzu ever!!































Now Belle's like the mom of the year!! She really took good care of her babies i.e. feed them, clean them and always stayed close to them. Luckily she trust us enough to let us help take care of the babies, she really can't do it all alone you know.

So there's now more dogs then human in my family, 7 dogs and 5 human. OMG I can't tell you how great it was! But with that came a lot of work too! Well obviously we can't keep all four of them puppies, despite how attached we already are to them. At the end we kept only 2 and gave one to my friend and sold another one to the pet shop. We made sure they're really in good hands. So here they are, BaoBao and BuiBui, officially the 2 new members of our family! Tada!!

Everyone say hi to BaoBao!









And BuiBui!!










Gosh they're cute! BaoBao is so so tiny and also very very ladylike. BuiBui on the other hand, is quite big, not to mention fat! Cos she's always looking for food, and trouble!

So there you go, the complete dog history of our family! Gosh I spent more time looking through their photos then writing for this post! Hope you love them as much as I do!

1 comments:

Ken Wooi said...

haha.. they're cute! =P

kenwooi.com