Monday, August 17, 2009

Don't bring your kid into the toilet cubicle with you!

One fine Sunday afternoon, I was just killing some time in Gurney Plaza. Then suddenly I felt the nature's call and so I found a nearby toilet and went in.

So there I was, happily sitting on the toilet seat (after some cleaning of course!) minding my own business, and this is what I overheard from the next door cubicle.

"Mommy, why do you have beard at your ass??"

The kid actually spoke in Mandarin so this is the exact words I heard. And I really think it sounds so much funnier in Mandarin.

"Mommy, 为什麽你的屁股有胡须的?"



I bet my face looked just like this at that moment.




I actually get to see the mother and son in person after I came out of the cubicle. And boy was I having a hard time to hold it in when all I wanna do is to burst out laughing!

And I can't help but wonder, was the mother facing the boy that time? Cos it would made sense if she were, otherwise, it would be very, very disturbing.

Hmm...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lol... Some people might just have hairy butts... you never know

Whitney said...

thanks, i just pictured that... ><"